Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
In case anyone's still reading, my $0.02.

The overwhelming majority of people have already made up their minds, but there is apparently a small but very real fraction of "undecideds". Given how close elections have been they could be critical. Most of these undecideds are probably women.

Biden came prepared, what ever chemical jump start he got before the debate lasted the whole ninety minutes. The train wreck we all hoped for didn't happen.

I think President Trump came at Biden hard trying to make him stumble, he didn't, insulting Joe Biden does not play well in a debate, make President Trump look mean and petty, exactly what's gonna turn off women. Same thing with constantly interrupting Biden.

The positives going for the President are overwhelming, his record, this election is his to lose. Next time he needs to STFU with the insults and interruptions and clearly state the positives.

Finally, at this point nothing can be done about mail-in voting, its gonna happen. Only chance we have is vigilance, everywhere.

Where would one go look for discarded ballots?

That's a good assessment. Trump just came off as bitter, angry, and mean and sure did no favors for himself with women voters; especially, undecided women voters..,Not sure who the morons are that are advising him, but the Trump that people like is the whitty, smart arse, straight shooter we see at his rallies...

On the other hand, after all the BS Trump has put up with the past 3 plus years, I really can't blame him for being a little bitter and angry...