Originally Posted by Valsdad
Tracy,

not sure where you're looking in N AZ, or what kind of budget you have for house/property, but if you've nothing against the Show-Low/Pinetop area, St Johns, and over that way you might find something more affordable than Flagstaff/Prescott/Payson area. Especially if you have nothing against relatively nice newer mfg homes.

Sure is a nice area up there, can get a bit chilly in winter but was never "hot" hot, 90F was a heat wave, 95F a rarity, at least when I was there around 2000-2001.

I'd find you a place around here, lot's of reasonably priced places, but then again............it's still in Commiefornia.

Good luck with your search, I'm sure you'll find something.

Show Low is where I have been searching for the last five years. You have excellent taste. While I cannot afford the nice pine woods, the people of Taylor and Snowflake are a quality lot. I am by no means wealthy and will lose a lot in the divorce, but if I can get a toe hold there, I would be happy as long as my kids are accepted and not bullied for their father's failings.

The weather is good. The people are better. There are a lot of veterans in that town. Utah has lesser state taxes.

Great choices.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe