Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Did you even bother to read the article I posted for you?
I did. And NOTHING in that article negated what I said, which prompted your response with the article reference in the first place.
Does Jesus approve of mysteriously withdrawing sales of glossy SS Single Sixes ?
No he did not. It was an abomination, punishable by stoning.
lol

‘Only’ if you think we’re still under the Law.

Well, the two reference to the SS Single Sixes I'm aware of are both in the New Testament.

Luke:
22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no Ruger Single Six, let him sell his garment, and buy one in Stainless Steel.

And in John we have:

18:10 Then Simon Peter having a Ruger Single Six in Stainless Steel, drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, cleanly removing his right ear lobe. The Priest stopped cold in his tracks as Peter thumbed the hammer and pointed the Ruger Single Six in Stainless Steel at the priests forehead. The Priest said his final prayer and prepared to meet God. All know Peter never missed, for he was imbued with the Holy Spirit.
18:11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy Ruger Single Six in Stainless Steel, into the holster, you only have four rounds left and there's 40 of them. Besides, this is all part of a plan, and I can't have you screwing it up: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]