I have a couple times that will never be forgotten. I just happened to be there in the right place at the right time.
1. Guy brings a loaded 22LR into the shop and says its jammed. The guy says if its loaded, get it out of here. Guy argues and says its jammed it won't shoot. OUT! customer slams it on the counter. CRACK! 22 is really loud inside. Bullet hits the wall a good 40 feet away. Employee calls 911, other employees draw weapons and hold customer until PD arrives. Hole in the wall is near other holes in the wall from same thing.

2. Small gun shop with large inventory. Probably 400 guns , some new, some used. Prolly 150 new, 250 used in the late 90s. My buddy looks at an H&R 12ga slug that's on the 10ga frame. It had a scope and wouldn't sit up there on the rack correctly cause the weight was all in the wrong spot if you remember those. I picked out an A5 to purchase and put it on the counter. Slug gun slowly tips over, bring every other used gun with it. 250 guns sliding and flopping onto the floor. Racket was amazing. Lady starts freaking out. Her husband explodes. I'm like, maybe this is a bad time. I'll come back. It was crazy.