Originally Posted by Torqued
Going to John Walls in Blairstown Mo. with my dad and grandad. The shop used to occupy most of one side of the main street through town. Remingtons in one building,Winchester's in another,Ruger in another and so on. Go to the appropriate building and start looking for the caliber,model,grade,etc that you wanted til you found the one you liked. Then go see John and make a deal. It is long since gone now,but it used to be the best place around to buy guns.

I was there once when there was a Remington semi-truck sitting out front delivering pallets of new Remingtons.... it was the only Remington marked semi that I've ever seen.
When I entered the store that day, there was only a path through all of the boxed guns back to John's desk. That old squeaky floor.
I got to go upstairs a couple of times and was in the building a couple of doors north picking up ammo many times but I never was down in the basement... I always heard that was interesting.
Remember when he had the fire? They had personnel from the Base respond because of all the ammo so I've heard.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla