One time while hangin at my favorite gun store a guy came in and was showing Jack, the owner pic's of a very large grizzlys tracks in the sand on the shore of a mountain lake, well it got my attention because I spent a long night at that lake in a pup tent with my wife and my dogs went crazy barking all night.

Well the customer in the next photo had a picture of the bear that left the tracks, that really got my interest. Then he told us after watching the bear for awhile it wandered off, so he went up the hill to see what the bear was up to. Well he found a dead Mature bighorn ram the bear was feeding on! holy crap! Then he showed us a pic of the full curl set of horns, he took them!

By this time Jack & I are thinking holy fuug. I asked him if anyone saw him with the skull? He said yes he showed them off... I then informed him he was lucky to be alive and the bear was probably sleeping off a full belly nearby and by the way possessing those horns was highly illegal. He was in disbelief and Jack said yep he is right. The guy said what should I do ? he left the shop in a hurry..

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.