I think alot of it is being warehoused for the past 4 or 5 months,
at major disttibutors for premium pricing when and if Ja crispy Biden swears in as POTUS.

Schitloads of a availability at premium pricing based on this years run up panic buying. When the antigun administration comes on board I would not be surprised to see it happen.
Hedging their bets on huge profits is what I'm thinking.
But of course that is just my way of thinking.
When it comes to big benjamins and companies.
I tend not to look at the sunnyside of things.
Kinda like I look at my fellow man on this planet for the most part.
Benjamins will bring out the worst or best in people depending on how you look at things.
Kinda like money, bussiness, and religous folks whatever affects the bank account rules out other things.
Praise the lord......

Midsouth is 3 miles down the road from me.
They aint had jackschit for months and they get their ammo from major distribution ware house,s.
The manufacturers say they are running 24/7 and production has increased for em in some cases.
The amount hitting the shelves at academy and rural king and 2 Lgs I hit at a regular pricing, seems just enough to wet the appetite for more and then their are the limits per customer.
But to get any you have to get out at least 3 times a week or more and be at places when they open and make it a habit.

So where is the bottle neck???

And also without primers ( which is another issue ) centerfires dont go bang. So their is a component bottleneck their also, whether real months ago or being staged for pricing in the months ahead.

JMO......

Last edited by renegade50; 11/24/20.