Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have heard of some deer hunters who waited too late about buying some, and have had to sit out the season as a result.

Fuqk em, I can't imagine owning a deer rifle and not having several boxes of ammo for it.

Never bought a rifle that I didn’t immediately go & buy 600 rds for it. That’s my minimum. Have way more for my .338 as it was a rifle used most frequently. Semi autos burn at a faster rate, so of course you need more.

Lucky to have some connections here to help w some .223 desires

But nothing on shelves around here besides 10mm. I need to unload some Benjamin’s on my kids to go buy it I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

Both my wife & daughter have 10mm pistols as their berry picking guns.

Am leery to let my kids shoot up much because I see it getting worse before ever better.

I wonder if a FISA request would let us know how much the govt is buying up to keep their employees armed ?

I could see that being a strategy of the new administration IF they take over which sadly seems more likely w each passing day

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.