Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by country_20boy
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Originally Posted by country_20boy
Then you have the hoarders (who think the 10,000 rounds in their closet isn't enough) .

For somebody who shoots 200 rounds a week, 10k wouldn't last a year.

Not talking about those guys. They are extremely rare. I'm talking about Bubba, who doesn't shoot a 30 rounds a year, but buys it just in case.....

Well, it’s easy to dream up an imaginary character to support your arguments, ain’t it?

They're not imaginary characters.

renegade50 (not that I care, just using him as an example) posts on here about rounding up 9mm all the time.

He's a recreational shooter. He's not shooting three USPSA matches a month and practicing in between.

He buys it to buy it. And there are thousands of renengades out there.

Maybe, maybe not, but how much effect those guys have on the overall situation now is debatable. A year ago ammo was cheap and plentiful. If renegade and others like him hadn’t bought what they did then, do you really think that ammo would really be still on the shelf? Doubtful. More likely it’d be on GB for $2 a round. Those guys plan for this stuff.

About a year ago I bought my first 9mm. Bought some Fiocchi ball, liked it, and bought some of their HPs as well. When I went to buy some more ball for practice, it wasn’t available, so I started looking for something else, and definitely didn’t want to buy dollar a pop premium for that. Only ball I could find was 1,000 round packs of Winchester white box, so I ordered one. Would of settled for a few 50-round boxes, but there weren’t any. Out of curiousness, I checked that source soon after, and it was gone, maybe to someone like me, but just as likely to someone hoping to flip it, or maybe renegade50. In that case to buy what I needed, I had to buy more than I needed, and buy it I did.

Uhhh, what?

LOL

Go RenFiddy!

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES