Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I can tell you guys for a fact, Hornady's about shut down due to the bologna virus. When coupled with demand, there you are...

Yes the Chinese virus is a big problem in supply chains, but it's not like they have a bunch of people using hand loaders. I mean these are automated processes, no? If anything can be manufactured through an automated assembly I would think ammo would be.

If you have a big supply problem....what are you going to make with your automated processes?

Well ... obviously nothing, but why do one minute you hear they are running 24/7 and the next minute they are shut down.

I'm just curious as to what "supplies" exactly are in short supply. How short.

That's just the way I think. I like numbers. I always dig deeper than, "okay, thanks for the explanation".

Perhaps because at one time they had supplies, extra employees and easy transport....and now they don’t. Their business is to sell their product. You think one of them wouldn’t put it on the shelves...if another company couldn’t?

Sometimes one can dig deep while the answers don’t require it....

Perhaps. I agree covid has had a fluctuating affect through out the year.

No, I think all the companies would sell all they had. I just wish I could see numbers of where and when. Like I said. I like numbers.