Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Some can conjure up a conspiracy about anything. I don't thing there is one. BamBam hit the nail on the head though.

I find numbers more convincing. I never see numbers. Did you see the NICS numbers I posted. They don't seem as "through the roof" as portrayed in media. They seem to be on a more steady increase.

I see your point though ... we've never seen anyone conspire before.Nah, not here. LOL

From a business perspective, these numbers are huge. October 2020, the last month for data, is a 38% increase! A quick eyeball of the months since the pandemic began appear to be similar in growth. Think about this: few businesses can meet a 38% increase in immediate demand. If they can, their utilization of capital is very poor.

I know of businesses that are currently having a difficult time keeping their operations running due to covid related illnesses. What do you do if you don't have enough people show up to run the place?

Put the tinfoil away, the only conspiracy is a confluence of negative events that is hampering many industries at this time.

405wcf