I've never seen a wolverine but would love to. We have fishers on our lease in Pa - alot of them. I saw 2 this past week. I was within 30 feet of a female hunting. She knew I was there and had zero concern, even when I moved to 20 feet to take pics. She hunted up alongside a big log, jumped off the log, caught a mouse and sat there eating it in front of me. They are way cool animals and very bold.

My nephew videoed one this fall during archery season. It knew he was in a treestand. It came right up to the tree, sat up, looked him over, and started hunting mice. I told him it was sizing him up and trying to decide if he was going to come up the tree and eat my nephew.

My dad and nephews caught 4 last year in trapping season. They tried to let one of them go from a leg hold trap - I wish they would have videoed it...... needless to say they ended up killing it because no way was it going to get released alive. If Wolverines are like a giant fisher, I'd pay money to watch someone release one from a leg hold trap.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.