Originally Posted by Dutch
10-4, good buddy.....

Couple of questions. I own my own domain name and use it's email service. Any reason to still go to a third party email provider?
Two: Browsers. Firefox OK? Or? What about the Firefox VPN service? Credible?

As far as a messenger, what's wrong with SMS, over?

As far as browsers are concerned, I would stick to non Google and non Microsoft services variants. No Internet Explorer, no Chrome and no Edge. Firefox would be better. And you can use browsers that use the Chromium code, as long as they don't integrate with Google's cloud. Microsoft Edge actually uses Chromium code and doesn't tie into Google's cloud but who knows what Bill Gates has going on in that browser. So for the Chromium derivatives, my overall favorite for most people is probably Opera because it has a built-in ad blocker and free VPN. I like the Iridium browser because it is built from the ground up for security and all Google integration points are removed. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a mobile version, otherwise I would probably use it on everything. Brave is a pretty good option in that category as well. I'm sure Mozilla has a good VPN.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.