Originally Posted by johnw
Jake

I've installed Signal messaging on my phone. Does everyone i wanna message need to install Signal for messages to be secure?

Yeah. This is one of those tools that I am considering for secure communications in my community with a core group of like minded people where we need to pass information securely at a TACTICAL level. that's all I'll say about that. But certainly, if it picks up popularity, maybe it could be used as more of a mainstream app for general instant messaging. I'm at the point where I am in the process of creating a group of local people by word of mouth that can all have Signal or something similar installed on their phones and blast out quick reaction information securely, such as civil unrest and response. We, as Patriots, need to organize, at least at the local level to be able to protect our communities without big brother showing up at our doorstep imo. The enemy does it, we have to do it too. Signal looks like it may fit the bill.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.