I think the "vaccine" is b u l l s h i t, just like the "pandemic." There's an agenda behind all of it, and we're not going to know the exact nature of that agenda until it is either exposed or it is too late to counter.

What I don't understand is how hundreds of doctors who have arrived at the same conclusions as Dr. Cole are not being heard, or at least not listened to. It truly amazes me that people in this country are stupid and gullible enough to swallow the utter crap they're being spoon-fed while the people wielding the spoon look at them and pretty much say, "We think you're stupid and gullible, and guess what? You are!"

Unfortunately, the s h i t-shovelers seem to be correct. It's nothing new. I've been telling people for 30 years now that despite what the GOP spews at us at election time, they are just as corrupt and vile as the demonrats, and don't give a damn about you, your family, your business, your faith, your security, or your country. They're all a bunch of lying thieves on both sides of the aisle and 99% of them should be tried, convicted, and hung for treason.

I realized this long before I could vote, simply by listening and observing, and studying history that wasn't taught in school.

Most manipulation and conditioning is quite transparent if you admit that you're being manipulated and conditioned. Apparently that's too big a pill for most people to swallow.

A republic, if you can keep it

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy