Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ok, i just heard from a very good friend who i told to call Dr Cole Friday as she was sick with fever and started having trouble breathing. She did and, being sick, was put on the phone with Dr Cole who visited with her and called in an Rx for Hydroxychloroquine and Zithro. She stressed that she get Zinc SULFATE and friend got it also from pharmacy. Started meds Friday evening and just now told me the treatement is a miracle as she was getting scared Fri but could tell she was getting better Saturday AM.
I just talked to her and she said she is feeling good today.

I had severe asthma as a child and after i was age 55. Essentially every year since age 30 i started getting bronchitis once or twice a year. I went for decades here in West Texas having difficulty in the spring Mulberry, Oak pollen season and in the fall broomweed and ragweed season. Years ago i would quit deer hunting in the cedar canyon country near the Pecos River until a couple of freezes hit due to meds not able to counteract the tons of cedar pollen exploding from them.

Once or twice a year, fall and spring, for decades i would get bronchitis and have misery having to get on 50 mg prednisone every other day and usually on an antibiotic to get through it. Coughing up yellow green crud and 2-3 weeks to get over it.

I got on the prophylactic dose of Hydroxychloroquine last Feb and take 2 a week along with Zinc Sulfate, D3, black elderberry, NAC and for the first time in 35 years havent had a cold or bronchitis and i had almost no problem this year with the spring or fall pollen.
Im beginning to wonder if this stuff prevents colds and flu. Of course, wearing a mask and cleaning hands and using cleaner after gassing the truck may have also helped.

For those interested im posting the pic of the tx plan sent to my friend.

Take care Patriots and GOD bless.

[img]https://i.

[url=https://postimg.cc/2LVHRY97][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I'm not a med pro like Elksalyer but from my understanding the Hydroxychloraquine simply makes the cells able to be penetrated by the zinc. The zinc is what actually kills the COVID, but it is much less effective at penetrating the cells without the Hydroxy.

According to my notes....you are correct...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Illegitimi non carborundum