I'll give you two reasons why I wont take the shots.

#1. My wifes first cousin is a radiologist, working in the Dallas, Tx. area. When asked if she was going to take the shots, her answer was a resounding, "NO". She also stated that she didn't know of any doctor that was taking the shots.

#2. My niece is a doctor. She's only worked 2 places..... Mayo in Rochester, Mn. and is currently at Duke in Durham, NC. When I asked her about the shots, she said, "No way". By the way, her expertise is in medical research. She said there were so many shortcuts and unproven procedures taken while developing the stuff that she wouldn't touch it 'with a 10' pole'. She also went on to say that the unknown future side effects were just a guess, but she readily admitted that there may not be side effects. As of now, its a crap shoot. She went on to say that even tho this is a very contagious 'form of the flu', it's still just the flu and the recovery rate for healthy individuals is right in line with other forms of the flu. She also explained that because it is so contagious, more people are getting it, and because more people get it, there are more deaths. But, the deaths are proportional to the regular flu.

I admit I'm no doctor, but I trust those two, to give it to me straight.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21