Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by MTDan
Hunt shoot,

Calling out a falsehood and questioning a credential is hardly libel. She is making baseless claims counter to the position of her professional organization (ACOG), and I think those deserve to be questioned.

Your climate change argument is a straw-man argument. This is a different matter. If you have evidence to support her claims, I'd love to see it.

You have yet to "call out a falsehood", and you wrongly "questioned a credential" that she stated plainly. Like I said, it was obvious from the outset what your motive was, and it was to assassinate her character. You called her an idiot, you ridiculed the notion of her being a "clinician", and then you demanded her credential, as if she didn't give one. You are claiming some rational motive, but the opposite is obvious. You are liar, and a piece of schit, and you're just digging further and further into that hole.

And you wouldn't know a strawman if it kept the crows out of your corn. More bullshit from a liar.

I called out several false and misleading statements from the OP. There's a big difference between refuting statements and questioning someone's authority on an issue, and "character assassination"