I have 3 grandkids playing sports this year and have missed a lot of their games because of the PCR test.

1) My 12 year old grandson plays football and basketball. With 3 games left in the football season one of the coaches had a positive PCR test and all the coaches and players were quarantined and sent home for 3 weeks. It ended the season. Now he's playing basketball and only the parents are allowed to attend the games.

2) My 12 year old granddaughter plays volleyball, softball and basketball and I was only able to attend a few of the home games.

3) My 14 year granddaughter old just plays volleyball for now. I'm trying to convince her to play basketball, run track and play softball, She made the varsity high school basketball team this year and I was able to attend a few home games but very few away games. They made the playoffs but lost the first game. There were only 40 spectators per side allowed at playoff games. They're playing practice games and tournaments now but only the parents are only allowed to attend. Last week one of her teammates got a positive PCR test and now the whole team and coaches are quarantined at home for 3 weeks. I asked my Granddaughter if her teammate was really sick and she told me she had some sinus congestion, a slight sore throat and was sneezing/coughing a little but she felt fine, had no fever and had no problem practicing. I get those exact symptoms when the cedar pollen and mold counts are real high. Both counts have both been high for several weeks.

I am fed up with this crap!

Last edited by victoro; 01/24/21.