2nd one was actually the first. My first. Young dumb and scared. And as I said before, girls all around me. I had a date with a girl named Christina but dumped her ass half hour before the date for Monica. We went out for a bit but again, my dick was doing the thinking and I kept running others. Through the years we kept bumping into each other but she was always with someone else.

16, now 50 and she comes back in my life. I went to have my appendix out in July last year and found out Monica had an aneurysm and was in the hospital too. I never went to see her but made sure through her cousin I was thinking of her. She adds me to fb awhile back. We been talking. Says she has a lot she needs to say to me, and made a lot of mistakes herself. I dont know where shes going with this, but shes with someone now. I dont wanna get involved there either, but if she leaves him Im not sure what ill do. She was my first love. Again, always thought about her and what ifs and all that horse schitt. Between her and Jen I cant help but think of the past and if the past can be my future.

*pic removed*

Last edited by pahick; 02/02/21.