Two for sure, one while in school, going into grade ten, figured now i was moving up in the world i would find someone better, so dumper her, regret how i did that.
Another was a family that my dad had known most of his life, his buddy had four daughters, took a shine to two of them, one i did not figure i had a chance with, went for the younger one. used to go up to where they lived in Savanah, near a place called Wallachin, he was a very successful man, anyway on one trip she had gotten out of the hospital, appendicitis i believe and was in tough shape, but recuperating.
Anyway, the mom figured i overstayed my welcome and chase me out, the father just said, "you best go" sadly never went back, eventually tried to find her in Kamloops where the family had moved to, an old guy said the father had passed and he had been predeceased by a daughter, came to find out it was the one i had fallen for, she had committed suicide, but her mom blamed her boyfriend and said he had been the one who hanged her, anyway tragic and it hurt to hear of it.
Out of the four girls, three had ended up with either drug issues or booze problems, sad as i thought growing up in a small town would have kept them safe.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.