Originally Posted by blindshooter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Great advice. I like my life and what I’ve done with it but my biggest regret if I could go back would be to have given up the sleeping around for the first great woman I met and a meaningful relationship and memories. I didn’t do it and then settled later. Now I’m divorcing at 44 and it set me back years that I’ll never get back and cost me a cabin/dream home now going to a second mortgage.

I can feel your pain, my 2nd one robbed me. Left my stupid azz flat broke. Evil bitch. Lost a nice home, shop on 5 acres.
My first wife was great, 15yrs and she up and died on me. Ignorant, naive me must have thought all marriages would work out like my first and I put too much trust in a slick gold digger.
Now I'm on #3, she knew my story and that I was pretty much broke and still was interested. I thought that was a good sign. 7 years and its been great. I guess I'm one that needs to be married.
It was amazing how fast the ones I dated in between 2 and 3 would disappear as soon as I told them where I was financially! Figured out that was a great test if you're wife hunting instead of just looking poontang, tell'em you don't have a pot to piss in and see what happens.

One of my buddies bought and built up a very successful business. He's loaded. He tells women that he sells Kirby Vacuum cleaners to judge their character. It works well.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...