Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Great advice. I like my life and what I’ve done with it but my biggest regret if I could go back would be to have given up the sleeping around for the first great woman I met and a meaningful relationship and memories. I didn’t do it and then settled later. Now I’m divorcing at 44 and it set me back years that I’ll never get back and cost me a cabin/dream home now going to a second mortgage.

I can feel your pain, my 2nd one robbed me. Left my stupid azz flat broke. Evil bitch. Lost a nice home, shop on 5 acres.
My first wife was great, 15yrs and she up and died on me. Ignorant, naive me must have thought all marriages would work out like my first and I put too much trust in a slick gold digger.
Now I'm on #3, she knew my story and that I was pretty much broke and still was interested. I thought that was a good sign. 7 years and its been great. I guess I'm one that needs to be married.
It was amazing how fast the ones I dated in between 2 and 3 would disappear as soon as I told them where I was financially! Figured out that was a great test if you're wife hunting instead of just looking poontang, tell'em you don't have a pot to piss in and see what happens.

One of my buddies bought and built up a very successful business. He's loaded. He tells women that he sells Kirby Vacuum cleaners to judge their character. It works well.

Its a fine tool to root out the diggers. That and stay away from the innanets.