So I’m curious if anyone has had the kind of experience with Mcmillian like I’ve had over the past few years. Started back in 2017 when I ordered my first two stocks, identical hunters edge stocks for a model 70 featherweight. So first of all with this order, they charged my credit card for 4 stocks when I ordered two. The stocks show up and I called the gentleman up that had payed for one of the stocks he came over and within 24 hours he sold his stock because of how sloppy the fit was. Ok so I take mine over to a well known gun smith to have mine bedded and he calls me to tell me the stock is cracked. I called mcmillian to tell them and they said to send it back which is a great offer but after waiting 9 months I chose to have my gun smith mill it and fix it.
1 year later I order 1 model 70 featherweight style edge filled and it shows up and is perfect.
3 years later. November 2020 I order 2 model 70 edge filled featherweight style stocks before they discontinue this model.
(My wife calls me at work to tell me to call McMillan because the just charged $12,666.60 to my credit card.)
(Unreal)
I get a email stating the stocks are being sent. I call McMillan figure out the credit card issue. It’s taken care. I receive the stocks Feb 15,2021 I open the boxes and look at the stocks to find out both have been inletted for sporter barrel. All the order paperwork says featherweight BC. Now they are headed back to McMillan to set be back another 2-3 months to get them fixed. Anyone ever have any issues with them?

Last edited by winchester88; 02/18/21.