Update:
So after talking to a gentleman at Mcmillian who handles the quality control, he wanted pictures of the stock that had work done for the second time because he didn't believe me that the action didn't fit. He told me that he himself that he put a action in the stock before it left there shop. No way in ( &$?! )did he do that because I tried 4 of my classic none fit. Then told me something was wrong with my actions. I finally got him to admit the didn't try it. Now he wants the stock back because he sees the inletting issue, so he calls me after 1.5 weeks, when he said he would call with answers the following day. Well he wants the stock back to rework it for the third time. It will only take a few weeks he said. I let him know the stock is at my gunsmiths getting fixed. He hung the phone up. Conversation over. Last I knew I was the customer. For $600 almost $700 dollars I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be treating the paying customer like that. Never again. I won't even buy a used one if I saw a good deal.