Originally Posted by ldg397
I don’t like all the changes at McMillan or the price increased but if they still have what I am looking for I still prefer them.

I just checked bansner and it was about $65 cheaper than the McMillan with no tax or shipping. The brown is way more expensive. I don’t particularly like the manners and they don’t have the configurations I want for my current project. I know you can get Hs precision or bell and Carlson quite a bit cheaper but I don’t like the feel of them or the weight.

Who else am I missing??

The McM Edge with a full inlet is a lot more than than $65 difference. A full inlet, in the raw, plus studs, is over $600, plus shipping ($35 or more for shipping these days?). And McM's milling still needs a lot of work, and the last one I received 6-7 years ago weighed 25-26 ozs.
The Bansner in the raw is practically a drop in fit and cost me $450 to my door last month, with swivel studs installed, and weighed 21 ozs.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.