Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Eric, I’ve always respected your work and dedication but this one goes too far from the truth for me.

Bob Beck was convicted of illegally killing an animal without a valid tag and failed to do the right thing and contact the warden in if it was an “accident” as he claims. Wait the problem as shown in the court record is that he didn’t actually tag the first buck and instead shot a second bigger buck and used his one valid tag on that buck,

To compound the issue he transported both now illegally harvested animals across state lines violating the Lacey Act and never once contacted authorities until they came calling over a year later. Surely he knew he didn’t have 2 tags when he went to tag the first deer and surely by the second deer. He could have done the right thing and admitted it then and there and maybe even filmed the outcome for all to see if he was truly a sportsman.

Bob Beck since that time has made no attempt to publicly admit his wrong doing except for a half assed rebuttal in a small town radio interview that ran contradictory to his own court statements. If Bob Beck was good for our sport he would man up, admit his wrongs and take his lumps which he refused to do.

No way to spin that one except he is a poacher and a liar!

I've got some McMillans, but you can bet it will be the last as long as Bob Beck owns it.