Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Doofus,

You have made it your mission to crap in each persons thread and do nothing but annoy people with your total horsecrap. Literally hundreds of posts crapping in what were otherwise pleasant threads. You have acted like a total azzhole trying to annoy the hell out of anyone just to seek attention. Your behavior is that of an attention seeking butthurt troll.

Now you throw what is essentially a temper tantrum in large letters because nobody is paying any attention to you. Do you expect anybody to give you any sort of response after you behave the way you do? There are consequences for your actions. People are not responding because you have acted like a total douchenozzle for so long and people are just simply sick of your stupidity.

Here is a little clue. You are free to continue to do as you wish, but you are not free from the consequences of those actions.

Epic bitch slap sir A+++ There are a handful of posters here I just never read. I've had the same signature line for over 10 years now. I've gotten back into bullet casting and tried out powder coating recently. Been spending time on the cast bullet forum again too. I have noticed zero toxic trolls over there... a welcome change.

I love micro red dots on revolvers but have not found a good solution for holsters that protect the red dot. I destroyed a Vortex last week when it fell out of a nylon holster.... I have a Hill People gear chest pack that works along with a few other bag type systems but would like a better solution something that protects the red dot while it is securely holstered. Suggestions for a Model 69 4.25" gun?

Please don't feed the trolls!