Mack, the 2nd bullet from the right looks like Smokes flame red powder coat. I just made a batch of .452 200 HP for Valentines Day. Red is Jayne's favorite color . I may have messed up my shooters karma by telling her they "might help her shoot better". The thrill of being able to see the red dot well enough to pull back into the steel target shooting lead must have gone to head.

We have 2 friends that have shot with hunted with (and yes Dave I'm talking about you) tracked deer after dark through the thickest steepest wild rose infested parts of our property with us. My guess is that they would both place bets on my lovely and very determined bride being well into the steel shooting competition winner's circle well before next deer season gets here. We shoot heavy 255 and 280 grain bullets in auto rim and .45 Colt loads at modest velocity. 240 grain cast in our Model 69 maybe my current favorite. Any of these loads should shoot straight through any game on our property.

I still shoot full power magnums in a scoped Ruger Redhawk from time to time but moderate loads from compact big bore handguns topped with micro red dots is what we are currently having the most fun with.

Please don't feed the trolls!