Yep also .430. Interesting side note I have had a box of SSK style 320 hard cast bullets on the shelf that are .429. and from a LONG time ago. IIRC J D Jones took an elephant using one of his custom Ruger revolvers and this bullet. It's been so long since I test fired some of these on pine logs that I don't remember for sure how much penetration I got but I'm thinking it was 12" +

I have recently taught a friend how to reload and cast bullets. The guys on cast bullets forum have argued for years about what kinds of toxic solvents would be needed to clean lubed bullets up well enough for powder coating to then stick. Dave didn't realize that it was a waste of time to do that kind of thing so he just boiled some cast 9 MM bullets I had given him and then powder coated them without trouble. I think he said they come out .002" fatter. I'll ask him to post some pictures

On my "to do " list is to give that a try with the 320s and then resize to .430 in flame red.... just incase of an unexpected arrival of escaped and angry elephants or really fat zombies.

Please don't feed the trolls!