Originally Posted by FarmHand78
I’m a staff shooter for our local Vortex dealer, he assured me that your Venom does have the full warranty. Yet cover pretty much anything, and have been trying to keep items in stock to cover warranty claims, but with their current backlog (I just received two scopes I ordered in August of 2020), they might not have a quick turn around.

Really? Cool thank you! For anyone that hasn't tried a good quality micro red dot you really don't know what you are missing (or maybe not hitting when you could have especially if your eyes are getting older and not seeing the front sight like you used to). I'm surprised holsters designed to protect the new sights are not commonly available.

We have a 4" square steel target in the back yard. From a seated hunting position with a light weight set of shooting sticks I have been able to hit it 10 out of 10 times on a fairly regular basis.... my wife's best score is 8 out of 10. I'm kind of pretending that I'm not really keeping track.

I grew up in a shotgun only for deer hunting area. When I turned 21 and could get a pistol permit all my deer hunting was with hand guns. I moved to NC 30 years ago and went on a serious high power rifle binge but now that I'm not moving up and down the hills like I used to I'll be taking some deer with handguns again.

My wife is an extremely determined person and while we are being polite and not talking about the score thing I'm pretty sure she will be matching the 10 for 10 thing soon and maybe taking a few handgun deer herself next Fall.

Please don't feed the trolls!