Good words by James, just as good or better by Dwayne.

Been on both sides of the coin.

My kids are just gettin started in Life.

I’ve got enough to cover me the rest of my life, but am a mite worried whether I’ve enough for my 3 kids lives.

In fact if they shoot half as much as I did, I in fact do not.

So have had to improvise a fair bit. I bought several laser sights to hang off their stuff, so they can dry fire regularly, I hope, to gain the ability to squeeze trigger w as little dot sight movement as possible.

Granted it’s no where near as fun as making ragged one hole groups, watching cans fly or cheap soda & milk jugs full of water explode. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Got a bit irritated w the youngest as locally there was a good supply of 10mm available locally for awhile when everything else was gone. Since he, his sister & his mom all have 10mm pistols told him to buy $1000 worth & id pay him back.

Lil f’er goofed off & it didn’t happen, now it’s all gone too.

Strange times indeed.

I feel the same way about ammo as I do about money, I’ve got a fair amount of both & am grateful for such

But it doesn’t mean I don’t feel for the folks that feel like they don’t have enough of either.

The pandemic was hard on our biz, but hit at a time when we’re closer to the end of our careers than the beginning, so we will get by.

But if this would have happened in my 30’s or 40’s I’d likely be in jail for refusing to shut down.

As it is we’re open, but biz is still way off vs pre pandemic levels.

I’m not in position to look down my nose at anyone, never have been, never will be able to.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.