As is always the case when anyone posts something on here, there are those that get it, and those that don't. This isn't about bragging, it's about responsibility................and putting your priorities in order. But, those posters who spent their money on other forms of entertainment and fun, are now jealous of those who had the good sense to lay up a supply for hard times.

Just as I raise a garden, and fill several freezers, and have a pantry full of canned goods, I also made sure I had stuff to shoot. There's no difference...........it's not hoarding on my part, it's called thinking ahead. It has nothing to do with money either, as I'll guarantee you that my money comes as hard to get as the next man's does. But, I don't waste mine on frivolous chit that's here today, gone tomorrow......and that's what I see about some of you...........you're the "live for today, worry about tomorrow when it gets here" kind of people. And.....when tomorrow gets here, and you don't have anything, you go to blaming the ones who were smart enough to put something back.

I said in my OP that it was not my attention to offend anyone, but you sure can see the toes I stepped on here............and by knowing some of you as I do, I'm not in the least bit surprised.