Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by BWalker
In my home state I dont think NR should have a a crack at limited entry tags like sheep,moose, goat, etc at all.

YGTFKM.

You're statement regarding your fellow outdoor enthusiasts is so judgmental that I'm almost at a loss for words.

Everyone is a non-resident in most places we go, To imply that residents are that superior to nonresidents, to deny a fellow sportsmen the dream of possibly pulling a sheep tag once in his entire life........

You are not one of my peers, we clearly do not think alike,

I'm ashamed of your self-righteousness.

Sorry man but wildlife in any state should be managed for the benefit of it's residents as they are the ones said wildlife is held in trust for. No one is stating that residents are "superior" to NR.
Get off your high horse.
As residents our wildlife should be manages for us not you. Hunting as a NR is a privilege not a right. Consider yourself lucky as a NR that Wyoming even offers you sheep or moose licenses. How about we just allow NR to hunt in Wyoming the same species that we can hunt in your state? Sounds fair to me.
I do not expect the same hunting opportunities in other states as I do in my home state. Your entitlement is laughable.
Advocating for increases resident opportunities is not stating that we are superior to NR.