Originally Posted by AlaskaCub

Waiting is the only logical option. I mean having unlimited no caps of how many hunters youll allow to trample all over hell and back in a given unit doesn’t just make for a chit experience , it also over crowds other species that are being hunted at the same time and worse case scenario is downright dangerous. There’s been at least 1 hunter killed by another hunter each of the last few years. It’s just too much! Each year I get a survey that asks the same questions in different ways but basically, “was there too much hunting pressure”? Duhhhhh CPWD knows it’s a chit show, but all they care about is money. They love that hydrant flow of non-res money!

'cub, I'm sure you're an ok dude, but you're a terrible debater.

One hunter was killed? In all of Colorado? for the entire season? That would be considered a very safe season to all but one person, out of how many?

And that person was Res or NR? Gun safety issue most likely?

Your a resident for 4 years? How many years have you hunted CO? Not really a lengthy time frame there to tell me "all about CO"

I've been hunting CO since about '93, so tell me about YOUR 12 maybe 13 hunts there,

Not sure where your hunting but I've yet to see the crowded, unsafe conditions your trying to imply,

I did have one Deer hunt years back, ATV trails everywhere, that was a bit too much regarding traffic, of course Res outnumbered NR by a huge margin, so forget about the NR causing all the crowding.

Maybe 10 bulls here, just a fact that's all. Point being, Not sure who your trying to tell what..

Get your ass away from the road, And enjoy the Mountain.

Spotting a orange dot a mile away is not "downright dangerous"