Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Thanks for being a guinea pig, Steve!

I'm sure I will get it eventually, simply because travel will be impossible without it, and I like to travel.

But, no one is going anywhere right now, I'm working from home, I'm in a very low risk region and, frankly, I don't qualify for it, yet, though I probably will sooner than others in my age group due to medical conditions.

Still not going to rush into it. And yes, I do get the flu shot, every years, particularly since the flu almost killed me in 1996, by indirect complications.

No problem. smile Stay safe.

Some of what I've read about the COVID shots at different websites reminded me of when I was in the service. My favourite service rumour was Pierre Trudeau's government mind control. You get so many shots that you stop caring and this is how the the senior Trudeau was going to control you. They manipulated our DNA. laugh

Some folks think it's the Russian government. They are going to take over N. America by programming us using the COVID vaccine. Or just kill us off.
Some say it's Biden's administration. A take off of the Putin thing. It's all about programming.
I have read that it's aliens, extremist groups from the Middle East, Bill Gates, Donald Trump and several others.

The world is whacked, but it was whacked long before the COVIDs showed up! crazy

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]