Originally Posted by HughW
Originally Posted by Lorne
Originally Posted by HughW
My wife and I got out first shots of Pfizer this morning. No soreness in the arm or side effects.

The pharmacist said it could be up to 4 months for the 2nd shot. When I questioned the increased separation beyond the manufactures test data he said there is not much that can be done as supply is the issue and they are trying to get ahead of an increasing number of infections from variants -- so essentially trying to stop another wave.

Well , actually following the federal Liberal narrative. The extended interval has nothing to do with science and everything to do with politics Plus they have no evidence that it will or will not help with the ‘variants’

Agreed on the politics. The Liberal government has really let Canadians down and has cost lives with their actions / inactions. Now the media is supporting the notion that one shot for everyone by July means that Trudeau kept his promise. What a pile of horse turds --- vaccination means complete of the 2 shot regime unless you get J&J which is not yet approved for use in Canada. On the evidence that it will or will not help with variants a person is better off doing their own research on this --- which vaccine was tested in which country and when, which countries are using or not using which vaccine --- it is a roll of the dice but there is information out there if you look, weed through all the gibberish and do not pay attention to the media. Read the medical papers even ones that have not yet been peer reviewed.

Yes agreed on everything.

My estimation is that the Pfizer-BioNTech is the way to go if you have a choice.

Yes I like the ‘all vaccinated’ narrative. No 1/2 vaccinated. Maybe less depending on how well the interval works, or doesn’t.

It is what it is

All the best