Hi, I would like to join the Covid Cult! Haven’t you heard? It’s all the rage these days. Untold millions of people worldwide are letting strangers that they don’t know and mad scientists that want to depopulate the earth inject them with substances that they know nothing about. Count me in! It doesn’t matter that all other vaccines took years to develop, the Covid shots are a product of operation “warp speed”; Trump and “Q” told me so, so it’s the real deal! I trust “the Plan”! After my endless rounds of vaccines for a virus that has a 98% survivability rate, I will finally be able to get together with small groups of family/friends (although 6’6’6’ social distancing and triple masks and hand sanitizing stations are just common sense for our backyard BBQ)! After my Bill Gates gene and DNA alteration I will finally feel like I am included with my clueless fake friends. I will finally be in lock-step with all the Hollywood celebrities and politicians that I adore and venerate! Maybe if I comment on their Twitter account they will reply to me!

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin