Originally Posted by 700LH
Civil war is a pipe dream that will never happen

I think this is the case. I think the puppet-masters managing the left are deft enough in their manipulation to keep us moving left without ever quite pushing the button until we've already received 999 of the 1000 cuts rendering us unable to resist or overthrow them. The only thing that could possibly thwart their plans is if one of their puppets gets overly ambitious and tries to push too fast.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Unconstitutional Gun Control will be a hot issue.

You come for some good ol' boy's guns... You'll get 'em. A few grains at a time.

So far as that, I don't think they have to. I think without ammo, those guns are not very ergonomic clubs. Sure isn't much ammo. The longer we wait, while some of us are out there plinking away our stash, the less ammo we're going to have to fight that war with if it ever comes. Outlaw guns, only outlaws have guns ... and with time, since they can't practice with them, the outlaws' skills fade, the old generation dies of old age, the new generation never got to train, so "they" win by attrition. All it requires is patience on their part.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...