Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I just don't believe enough Americans could be organized and goaded into fighting

Nope too much love for material things and comfort .
75% of society doesn't know what a day of hard work is , something like Roughneck work on a Drilling Rig .

ChipsNdips , honey hand me another pepsi , man this Barca Lounger is comfy - love my new 90'' big screen tv - NFL god I love it

But you miss the point, if we don't make a stand your material things and comfort are gone. Seems you don't see the big picture.

Rick300 ,

Howdy .
I don't miss the point you're reading this wrong , I'm saying I think the vast majority of folks won't do anything because they've worked and made their lives very comfy . That's fine - I'm comfy myself but we can't let this Country incrementally slip into banana republic status .
I can't think of anyone I could depend on if I was being railroaded by the Govt.

As long as we sit on our butts and let the deep-state do what they're doing the worse it's going to get .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.