Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Mac, did the docs ever recommend the Infusion for you?

You had a rough go, sounds like.

Getting the “infusion” as you call it isn’t that simple you brain addled old [bleep]. What symptoms does he have? How long was he symptomatic before seeing his PCP. What contributing history does he have to indicate the use of MA’s? But what the hell, facts and experience have never stopped your demented rants previously so continue as you were......

As for me I was actually trained in the handling and use of these drugs and was involved in their administration numerous times so am significantly more up to date on the what’s, why’s and how’s of this drug then your fantasies.

Doc duck, the reason I asked the question about an Infusion is that a close friend with high risks and comorbidities came down with the virus, tested positive and confirmed as was his wife.

His primary doctor sent him directly to the hospital and ordered an Infusion for both of them (she had no health problems or comorbidities). They arrived at Our Lady of The Lake Hospital in Baton Rouge that morning feeling very ill.

They were both given the Infusion and by that same late evening felt fine and returned home. The next day all symptoms were gone for both of them..

They remained positive for the better part of 3weeks causing him to have to continue his dialysis treatments at another location until he and she tested negative.

I hope this helps your arrogant ass to understand the nature and reason for my question to dc223.

Now, feel free to carry on with your know it all bullscchitt.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.