Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

His primary doctor sent him directly to the hospital and ordered an Infusion for both of them (she had no health problems or comorbidities). They arrived at Our Lady of The Lake Hospital in Baton Rouge that morning feeling very ill.

They were both given the Infusion and by that same late evening felt fine and returned home. The next day all symptoms were gone for both of them..

First off not a Doc, just a medical responder who was fortunate enough to actually travel multiple time to help people effected by Covid rather then guess on an Internet forum like your doing. You clearly have zero understanding of what your stating nor have you done any research on banlanivimab as the only one spewing bullshit is yourself.

Monoclonal Antibody administration isn’t merely as simple as a doctors order as you state. Like I already told you it’s a study medication under EUA so docs can only refer their patients to the study for consideration but can’t simply write an order and it’s done.

You say your buddies wife has no comibidities so she is immediately not a candidate for MA’s per the guidelines set by Eli Lily and the FDA agreement so if she actually got them it wasn’t warranted nor covered by the EUA. After being involved in the long term care of numerous people who did receive MA’s I also highly doubt an MA infusion alone cleared all symptoms within hours as they simply don’t work that way.

MA’s are to only be given to certain people at high risk (read certain comirbidities) of their Covid progressing to the point of hospitalization in an attempt to stop the worsening of their inflammatory response to the virus. MA’s do this through the infusion of large amounts of antibody’s comprised from lab multiplication of the pancreatic cells of a specific breed of Asian hampster to effectively supercharge the recipients immune system. This is not a process that shows its effectiveness within just a few hours.

These medications also contain absolutely no substances or chemical compounds that effect the symptoms of Covid19 in any way so to claim the infusion alone erased their symptoms is also a falsehood! In fact almost every patient that I personally know got MA’s reported feeling the same with no marked worsening or improvement for several days.

Either your buddy is full of schiiittt or you are and I’m betting on you!

Everything I just wrote about the study, its agreement and the results so far are easily available to read online, or as I said feel free to continue parroting rumors and recommending treatments you know nothing about.

What I wrote is exactly what happened, doc duck and the only one full of scchitt regarding what I said is you.

Now please write another 12 paragraph thesis and tell me how much you don’t know.

Hint:
More is better.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.