Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I got lectured for not getting the vaccine. I told her I was not sold on mRNA vaccines. She then tells me they've been in use for a couple hundred years. 🙄

The mRNA process has been studied for more than 30 years.

mRNA History

Laughable. I proved this was a joke in my SARS-CoV-2 shot thread, and here you are still posting the lie.

mRNA technology has "never" produced a fully developed and proven shot for a Corona family virus. They have never even made it to human trials, because the experiments during the animal trials KILLED the animals.

Humans are now being used as Guinea Pigs for the shots, in place of animals, and humans are dying around the whole world from reactions, ADE, strokes, heart attacks, et al. The deaths in the USA are over 2,000 now from the VAERS "government" number reporting site. The shots are already approaching 2,000% more deadly, in just the first 3 months, than the total yearly death amount from a reaction from a flu shot. People are also having life ruining reactions which will disable them for life.

Over 3,700 deaths in Europe.

Germany passed a law that won't allow autopsies to be performed, to see why people died, so they can cover up the fraud from the deathly shots.

These shots are non-sterilizing, which is the most dangerous mistake you can make in using while a virus is circulating. They almost made the same mistake with the original Polio vaccine that Salk developed, IPV, but Sabin caught it and corrected it by developing a sterilizing vaccine, OPV, and saved the world from a massive die-off it would have created from creating "viral escape", which allows deadlier variants to form and escape vaccines.

You are a complete idiot for continuing to post BS lies you have absolutely no clue to what you speak of.

You are making a very basic mistake comparing two different vaccine types, RNA vaccine and Inactivated virus vaccine. Foolish

Really?

I "specifically" stated the mRNA and the "ORIGINAL" Polio vaccine (IPV) were "NON-STERILIZNG" shots, and you don't use "non-sterilizing" shots during a live pandemic or you risk "Viral Evasion" and cause more deadly variants to be created that EVADE ANY vaccine. They MUTATE AWAY FROM the shot. Under THAT scenario, it is physically and logistically impossible to vaccinate your way out that BOX CANYON you would put yourself into.

It doesn't MATTER if one is a gene altering designed shot, and the other is a Inactivated virus designed shot. THAT is NOT what creates VIRAL EVASION. Viral evasion is caused because they are "non-sterilizing" shots. Non-sterilizing shots allow the virus that is ACTIVELY in the population to EVADE and mutate into a new and more deadly variants.

Again, you just perfectly demonstrated, again, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

World RENOWNED Virologists and Biologists are asking that these shots be stopped for that very reason.

I also noted how SABIN caught the mistake SALK made of developing a "non-sterilizing" POLIO shot to be used during a LIVE pandemic, and corrected it. Otherwise it would have created the situation the world is now facing, high percentage of human die-off from VIRAL EVASION from deadlier variants being created.

And it might already be happening, with some of these reports coming out presently around the world, Brazil strain for instance.

You're a clown, and have no clue what you are talking about.

I have scientific evidence supporting my position 100%. I even used past "historical evidence" of the Polio vaccine to prove it, and yet you still ignored those "facts". That makes you a complete fool.

You have absolutely nothing but your yapping clueless mouth.

If you are going to make lieing part of your life, you have better improve.

"Not all vaccines produce an immune response that is sterilizing, and neither do they need to to be effective at preventing disease. “Many vaccines are primarily intended to prevent disease and do not necessarily protect against infection,” according to the World Health Organization (WHO). In this case, disease means the response of the body to a pathogen. It’s the illness and all the symptoms of the disease."

Foolish