Originally Posted by MikeReilly
I studied virology and immunology pretty extensively in University and have kept up with it for the most part over the years.
ps: your understanding of 'viral evasion' is so flawed as to not require any response from me. Seriously, if this were true in the manner you stated no vaccines would work.

Guess what mr. "university" man, the vaccines are not working due to "viral evasion", like I said these NON-STERILIZING shots have the high potential of creating, and is why Virologists and Biologists are asking for these deadly shots to stop being administered before they create a worldwide die-off from creating deadlier variants that EVADE and KILL, and guess what mr. "university" man, we have the hard scientific evidence.

JERUSALEM - The Coronavirus variant discovered in South Africa can break through Pfizer/BioNTechs COVID-19 vaccine to some extent, a real-world data study in Israel found, though its prevalence in the country is low and the research has not been peer reviewed.

The study, released on Saturday, compared almost 400 people who had tested positive for COVID-19, 14 days or more after they received one or two doses of the vaccine, against the same number of unvaccinated patients with the disease. It matched age and gender, among other characteristics.

The South African variant, B.1.351, was found to make up about 1 percent of all the COVID-19 cases across all the people studied, according to the study by Tel Aviv University and Israels largest healthcare provider, Clalit.

But among patients who had received two doses of the vaccine, the variants prevalence rate was eight times higher than those unvaccinated 5.4 percent versus 0.7 percent.

https://www.ntd.com/south-african-v...l?utm_medium=NTD&utm_source=telegram

That's what "viral evasion" looks like you dumb sunufabitch know nothing troll, mr. "university" man.

Now, come tell me once again how my "understanding of 'viral evasion' is so flawed as to not require any response from me", mr. "university" man.

The reason you can't give a "response from me", is because you have absolutely zero clue to what you are talking about.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/11/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)