Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Mac84
Take care of yourself and monitor your symptoms closely. If you or your son worsen get to the hospital.

I got sick on March 10 and self isolated for 9 days. Had some scripts from the doc but i got sicker everyday. Spent the next 18 days in the hospital with 6 in icu. I got home a couple days ago but I’m still on oxygen.

Well, I guess there will be a few people along directly, to let you know:

• there is no such thing
  • maybe there is such a thing, but it's really just a cold
  • it's no worse than the flu
  • maybe it's worse than the flu, but 99% of the people that have it don't die from it
  • I thought it was supposed to disappear after the election!

So according to the CDC the chance of dying from Covid is so small in percentages that you would think by the Sick-a-mores of this world, that death is knocking at everyone’s door. Then there is a wee small percentage of people dying from the vaccines and the Sick-a-mores are leaving one tiny percentage to run to the other and claim the high ground.

Dead is dead and when the morons that keep pushing the worthless mask syndrome, realize there is no value in the mask but to be administered as a placebo, and get back to life, this won’t ever end.

What the Sick-a-mores don’t pay attention to is the millions of people, families and businesses that have been ruined by this over reaction to the so-called pandemic and realize that although there are 300,000 dead people, there are more than 350,000,000 that are alive and need to be able to live their lives without the Sick-a-more call to arms.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.