Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Dr wouldn't prescribe anything, even though I have asthma.

No, the DOCTORS aren't MURDERING the citizens are they?

That freaking doctor needs to be hung from a tree for sending this guy home, so he'll get worse and they have to then admit him to make more money off of him, and chance killing him. happening all across the globe a year after we know how to cure people without letting them come close to dying.

Criminal sonsuhbitches.

yeh, especially those doctors that work in burn units, children's cancer wards

Yeah, welk spayer and the empty hamper have years of top level education and training. They are too humble to actually describe it. You should just accept that they function at a level that mere mortals can't comprehend.

mike r

This thread went 9 pages without anyone telling this man all of what he needed medicine wise to keep from going down hill. I stepped forward and gave him what he needed, so the man could get over this illness, and all "you" have, as a mentally sick cyber stalker, is your mental sickness and bravado. You're a clown to be stalking someone who is trying to help save someone's life.

I'd be willing to bet he still didn't get the proper meds from the hospital, being how these "professionals" are sending people away to where they are knocking on deaths doorstep.

Ha Ha Ha, tell us more about your education and training in the lifesaving field...medicine wise.

LOL
mike r

My posts "prove " I know what I'm talking about, and have the scientific evidence to back it up.

Your posts prove you're nothing but a mentally deranged cyber stalker. Fact.

Show us "your" education level, and refute anything I have stated in this thread with scientific proof.

Crickets........is all that will come from you there.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)