Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Originally Posted by slowmover12
I personally have no reason to ever visit Minnesota and given current events, I never will.

That's fine, but with Dems running Mpls/St.Paul and first ring suburbs this is what you get.

Edina, (((St Louis Park))), Richfield, etc are also first ring suburbs and don't have the crime of Brooklyn Center.

It's a skin tone issue.

of course it is... but Richfield is full of Muslims, St Louis Park, is really St Jewish Park...and the rich minorities are moving into Edina in numbers...

The Scandinavian Blondes, are breeding and making little Oreos nowadays.... the Wnhite buys left in the Twin Cities are mostly gayguys...

When I moved the in 79, I thought I was in the Whitest State in America... but that ship sailed long ago...

Liberalism has destroyed another " once upon a time, wonderful state" into crap....

I still LOVE rural Minnesota, but I wouldn't take the Twin Cities if you gave it to me....

Otis, LeRoy and Shakeem need to go back to Chicago.... and the raghead Somalis, need to go back to Somalia....
the Hispanics need to go back to Chicago or south of the border also....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez