Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by deflave
[quote=steve4102]
Except for the obvious election fraud by Omar, this is exactly why she was elected. Her district is 70% affluent White.

Whites in Omar's district are too fugking stupid to know who she is.

They walk in, punch D, and walk out.

On the Iron Range for sure, Those Union idiots up north will vote for Satin himself if he had a (D) after his name if their Union told them to.

The affluent Whites in the cities are a mite different. They hug trees, use cloth diapers, believe in Global Warming, drive electric cars, support green energy and are hard core Environmental Wackos. This does indeed cause them to lean Democrat, but Omar and other “minorities “ are elected because of their color and White Guilt FIRST, party affiliation second.[/quot

Not so sure Steve. I have a hard time believing Omar’s district is 70% influential white? I could be wrong.
I spent a lot of time at my place in the north last year and the Trump versus Biden signs was out of this world. Many counties up here went red for the first time. Usually Duluth is the swing with so many mind numbed students, but there was little if any on site learning.
The last election here was scammed just like in so many other states.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.