Originally Posted by Nollij
Seafire has unfortunately hit the nail on the head. Brooklyn Center used to be lily white, just like the rest of the 'burbs. In the early 80's, word got around about all the freebies up here. If you drove down West Broadway in North Mpls, the number of Illinois and Indiana license plates was more than noticeable.
We also were awarded some folks from Detroit as well. I believe this is where Hakeem Abdul Ellison our beloved AG comes from, but I could be wrong. Regardless, MN became a destination for all the garbage.

The suburbs opened up section 8 housing in the early to mid 80's, and the rest is history. White people moved out, and what you see in Brooklyn Center is the result.

It continues outstate as well. Somalians were moved into St. Cloud, and Willmar on purpose. Splinter up the lily white areas. Google is going to build a datacenter in Becker. This will bring a liberal employee enclave into a very conservative area, and the erosion will continue.

I long ago stopped trying to defend MN. I have obligations that keep me here, but there is a relocation on the horizon.

All of Minnesota's problems stem from white democrats.

It's no more complicated than that.

That state deserves everything it has coming.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house