Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m baffled why anyone would be willing to live in an urban environment. Anyone have a valid argument for embracing cultural/racial/religious diversity? I’m confused on why people with completely opposing views should live together.
The thing I cannot understand is why would a White man take a job as a police officer in a Black urban environment. Other than the pay and pension why take a miserable job like that. Go be a deputy sheriff in North Idaho or Wyoming. Even North Louisiana where I live isn't too bad, I don't see trying it in Minneapolis, Chicago, Houston, etc.

Especially when you consider most of these cities have an AA mayor, police chief and the majority of the city council.

White guilt is real, and obviously blinding.

Except for the obvious election fraud by Omar, this is exactly why she was elected. Her district is 70% affluent White.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.